Temple Owls vs South Florida Bulls Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The South Florida Bulls visit the Temple Owls at Liacouras Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Bulls are 6-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 140 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the South Florida Bulls and Temple Owls.
Temple Owls Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Temple
- The Temple Owls are currently 12-9 on the season.
- The Owls are averaging 68.6 points per game. Combining with Bulls’ 71.8 points per game gives a total of 140.4, which is 0.40000000000001 more than the current Over/Under of 140.
Temple Owls Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.6||121|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.6||117|
|Assists Per Game||12.8||52|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.4||126|
|Blocks Per Game||4.1||56|
Key Players for Temple
- Khalif Battle leads Temple with 17.0 points per game in 21 games.
- Hysier Miller leads Temple with 3.4 assists per game in 21 games.
- Jamille Reynolds leads Temple with 6.3 rebounds per game in 11 games.
- Emmanuel Okpomo leads Temple with a 83.3 FG% through 7 games.
- Jamille Reynolds leads Temple with a 50.0 3PT% through 11 games.
South Florida Bulls Stats and Betting Info
Trends for South Florida
- The South Florida Bulls are currently 9-11 on the season.
- The Bulls are averaging 71.8 points per game. Combining with Owls’ 68.6 points per game gives a total of 140.4, which is 0.40000000000001 more than the current Over/Under of 140.
South Florida Bulls Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.8||91|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.2||171|
|Assists Per Game||13.5||45|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.1||100|
|Blocks Per Game||2.7||121|
Key Players for South Florida
- Tyler Harris leads South Florida with 17.1 points per game in 20 games.
- Selton Miguel leads South Florida with 3.5 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Russel Tchewa leads South Florida with 7.8 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Dok Muordar leads South Florida with a 66.7 FG% through 10 games.
- Trey Moss leads South Florida with a 50.0 3PT% through 8 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.