San Jose State Spartans vs Air Force Falcons Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Air Force Falcons visit the San Jose State Spartans at Event Center Arena, taking the court at 10:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Falcons are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 127 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Air Force Falcons and San Jose State Spartans.
San Jose State Spartans Stats and Betting Info
Trends for San Jose State
- The San Jose State Spartans are currently 12-8 on the season.
- The Spartans are averaging 67.8 points per game. Combining with Falcons’ 68.9 points per game gives a total of 136.7, which is 9.7 more than the current Over/Under of 127.
San Jose State Spartans Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.8||129|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.7||93|
|Assists Per Game||13.4||45|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.8||48|
|Blocks Per Game||3.9||63|
Key Players for San Jose State
- Omari Moore leads San Jose State with 15.6 points per game in 20 games.
- Omari Moore leads San Jose State with 5.0 assists per game in 20 games.
- Sage Tolbert III leads San Jose State with 7.6 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Leo Torbor leads San Jose State with a 80.0 FG% through 8 games.
- Kellen King leads San Jose State with a 100.0 3PT% through 7 games.
Air Force Falcons Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Air Force
- The Air Force Falcons are currently 12-8 on the season.
- The Falcons are averaging 68.9 points per game. Combining with Spartans’ 67.8 points per game gives a total of 136.7, which is 9.7 more than the current Over/Under of 127.
Air Force Falcons Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.9||119|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.4||51|
|Assists Per Game||15.9||20|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.0||253|
|Blocks Per Game||4.3||45|
Key Players for Air Force
- Jake Heidbreder leads Air Force with 14.6 points per game in 20 games.
- Ethan Taylor leads Air Force with 3.5 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Rytis Petraitis leads Air Force with 5.8 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Chase Beasley leads Air Force with a 100.0 FG% through 5 games.
- Ethan Taylor leads Air Force with a 44.6 3PT% through 19 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.