Pistons vs. Magic Player Props | Cole Anthony | Thursday
The Orlando Magic host the Detroit Pistons on Thursday, 7:00 PM ET at Amway Center. The Detroit Pistons are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +216.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Orlando Magic is -264. The Magic are a -6.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 226.5 points.
The Magic and Pistons have met twice this season, with the Magic winning none and the Pistons winning twice.
Cole’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Cole Anthony (ORL) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 43.96% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (150) are at MGM.
Cole’s stats vs. Detroit Pistons
Cole’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Pistons at Magic
- The Magic are 10-1 ATS after a loss in their last 11 games
- The Magic are 8-0 ATS after they failed to cover in their last 8 games
- The Magic are 5-1 ATS against a bottom 10 defense in their last 6 games
- The Pistons are 5-1 ATS against the Magic in their last 6 games
- The Over is 5-2 in Pistons games after last game went over the points total in their last 7 games
Cole’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||106.39||30||-5.3|
|PtsAgst / Gm||110.64||12||-1.0|
Cole’s Notable Teammates
- Gary Harris (ORL) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.20% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-154) are at MGM
- Gary Harris (ORL) has gone over his steals prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.92% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-182) are at MGM
- Wendell Carter Jr. (ORL) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.94% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (125) are at MGM
- Paolo Banchero (ORL) has gone over his steals prop in 28 of his last 37 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.78% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-189) are at MGM
- Franz Wagner (ORL) has gone over his steals prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.12% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-161) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.