Pacers vs. Magic Player Props | Wendell Carter Jr. | Saturday
The Orlando Magic host the Indiana Pacers on Saturday, 7:00 PM ET at Amway Center. The Indiana Pacers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +134.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Orlando Magic is -157. The Magic are a -3.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 231 points.
The Magic and Pacers have met 3 times this season, with the Magic winning once and the Pacers winning twice.
Wendell’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Wendell Carter Jr. (ORL) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.13% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (125) are at DraftKings.
Wendell’s stats vs. Indiana Pacers
Wendell’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Pacers at Magic
- The Magic are 8-1 ATS after they failed to cover in their last 9 games
- The Magic are 5-2 ATS against a bottom 10 defense in their last 7 games
- The Magic are 18-5 ATS after one day of rest in their last 23 games
- The Over is 1-6 in Magic games in their last 7 games
- The Magic are 2-10 ATS as favorites in their last 12 games
Wendell’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||106.39||30||-5.3|
|PtsAgst / Gm||110.63||11||-1.1|
Wendell’s Notable Teammates
- Gary Harris (ORL) has gone over his steals prop in 11 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.05% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-189) are at DraftKings
- Paolo Banchero (ORL) has gone over his steals prop in 28 of his last 38 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.17% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-164) are at DraftKings
- Gary Harris (ORL) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 7 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.04% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-172) are at FanDuel
- Gary Harris (ORL) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 7 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.12% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
- Franz Wagner (ORL) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.31% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-667) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.