Nuggets vs. Grizzlies Player Props | Jeff Green | Saturday
The Memphis Grizzlies host the Denver Nuggets on Saturday, 8:00 PM ET at FedExForum. The Denver Nuggets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +116.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Memphis Grizzlies is -137. The Grizzlies are a -2.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 235 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on February 25, 2023, the Nuggets won by a score of 105-91.
Jeff’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jeff Green (DEN) has gone over his assists prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.89% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-222) are at MGM.
Jeff’s stats vs. Memphis Grizzlies
Jeff’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Nuggets at Grizzlies
- The Grizzlies are 62-19 as favorites in their last 81 games
- The Grizzlies are 4-1 ATS against the Nuggets at home in their last 5 games
- The Grizzlies are 18-3 at home in their last 21 games
- The Nuggets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Over is 8-3 in Nuggets games in their last 11 games
Jeff’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||111.98||18||0.3|
|PtsAgst / Gm||110.80||13||-0.9|
Jeff’s Notable Teammates
- Desmond Bane (MEM) has gone over his assists prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.72% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (-154) are at DraftKings
- Dillon Brooks (MEM) has gone over his steals prop in 9 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.72% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Desmond Bane (MEM) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.82% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-135) are at DraftKings
- Desmond Bane (MEM) has stayed under his steals prop in 28 of his last 34 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.34% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-208) are at DraftKings
- Dillon Brooks (MEM) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.00% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.