Northern Iowa Panthers vs Illinois State Redbirds Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 18
The Illinois State Redbirds visit the Northern Iowa Panthers at McLeod Center, taking the court at 8:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 18th. The Redbirds are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 135 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Illinois State Redbirds and Northern Iowa Panthers.
Northern Iowa Panthers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Northern Iowa
- The Northern Iowa Panthers are currently 9-9 on the season.
- The Panthers are averaging 70.0 points per game. Combining with Redbirds’ 66.4 points per game gives a total of 136.4, which is 1.4 more than the current Over/Under of 135.
Northern Iowa Panthers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||70.0||109|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.2||83|
|Assists Per Game||11.2||68|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.1||202|
|Blocks Per Game||1.4||170|
Key Players for Northern Iowa
- Bowen Born leads Northern Iowa with 19.2 points per game in 18 games.
- Bowen Born leads Northern Iowa with 2.7 assists per game in 18 games.
- Tytan Anderson leads Northern Iowa with 9.7 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Chase Courbat leads Northern Iowa with a 100.0 FG% through 5 games.
- Bowen Born leads Northern Iowa with a 42.0 3PT% through 18 games.
Illinois State Redbirds Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Illinois State
- The Illinois State Redbirds are currently 8-11 on the season.
- The Redbirds are averaging 66.4 points per game. Combining with Panthers’ 70.0 points per game gives a total of 136.4, which is 1.4 more than the current Over/Under of 135.
Illinois State Redbirds Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||66.4||142|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.2||128|
|Assists Per Game||10.7||73|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.3||198|
|Blocks Per Game||3.7||72|
Key Players for Illinois State
- Darius Burford leads Illinois State with 10.9 points per game in 19 games.
- Darius Burford leads Illinois State with 2.3 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Kendall Lewis leads Illinois State with 6.6 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Ryan Schmitt leads Illinois State with a 66.7 FG% through 5 games.
- Alex Kotov leads Illinois State with a 50.0 3PT% through 15 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.