Nets vs. Bulls Player Props | Patrick Williams | Friday
The Chicago Bulls host the Brooklyn Nets on Friday, 8:00 PM ET at United Center. The Brooklyn Nets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +106.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Bulls is -126. The Bulls are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 225 points.
The Bulls and Nets have met 3 times this season, with the Bulls winning twice and the Nets winning once.
Patrick’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Patrick Williams (CHI) has gone over his steals prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.84% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-175) are at DraftKings.
Patrick’s stats vs. Brooklyn Nets
Patrick’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Nets at Bulls
- The Bulls are 54-23 as favorites in their last 77 games
- The Bulls are 10-4 ATS at home in their last 14 games
- The Bulls are 4-1 ATS as home favorites in their last 5 games
- The Bulls are 6-1 ATS after three or more days of rest in their last 7 games
- The Nets are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games
Patrick’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||109.09||25||-2.6|
|PtsAgst / Gm||112.04||19||0.4|
Patrick’s Notable Teammates
- Nikola Vucevic (CHI) has gone over his assists prop in 13 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 44.13% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (135) are at DraftKings
- Nikola Vucevic (CHI) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.60% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 12.5 (-105) are at DraftKings
- Zach LaVine (CHI) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 53 of his last 73 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.43% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 5.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
- Zach LaVine (CHI) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.59% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-141) are at DraftKings
- Nikola Vucevic (CHI) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 12 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.87% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.