Minnesota Golden Gophers vs Indiana Hoosiers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Indiana Hoosiers visit the Minnesota Golden Gophers at Williams Arena, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Golden Gophers are 10-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 137 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Indiana Hoosiers and Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Minnesota
- The Minnesota Golden Gophers are currently 7-11 on the season.
- The Golden Gophers are averaging 62.5 points per game. Combining with Hoosiers’ 79.2 points per game gives a total of 141.7, which is 4.7 more than the current Over/Under of 137.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||62.5||164|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.3||107|
|Assists Per Game||13.6||44|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.0||169|
|Blocks Per Game||4.2||50|
Key Players for Minnesota
- Dawson Garcia leads Minnesota with 14.9 points per game in 18 games.
- Ta’Lon Cooper leads Minnesota with 5.7 assists per game in 18 games.
- Dawson Garcia leads Minnesota with 6.3 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Pharrel Payne leads Minnesota with a 67.9 FG% through 18 games.
- Ta’Lon Cooper leads Minnesota with a 49.0 3PT% through 18 games.
Indiana Hoosiers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Indiana
- The Indiana Hoosiers are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Hoosiers are averaging 79.2 points per game. Combining with Golden Gophers’ 62.5 points per game gives a total of 141.7, which is 4.7 more than the current Over/Under of 137.
Indiana Hoosiers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||79.2||30|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.8||123|
|Assists Per Game||16.4||16|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.5||55|
|Blocks Per Game||5.7||8|
Key Players for Indiana
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads Indiana with 19.4 points per game in 16 games.
- Xavier Johnson leads Indiana with 4.9 assists per game in 11 games played.
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads Indiana with 10.1 rebounds per game in 16 games.
- Logan Duncomb leads Indiana with a 75.0 FG% through 9 games.
- Trey Galloway leads Indiana with a 51.7 3PT% through 16 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.