Maryland Terrapins vs Wisconsin Badgers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Wisconsin Badgers visit the Maryland Terrapins at Xfinity Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Badgers are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 124 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Wisconsin Badgers and Maryland Terrapins.
Maryland Terrapins Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Maryland
- The Maryland Terrapins are currently 12-7 on the season.
- The Terrapins are averaging 70.3 points per game. Combining with Badgers’ 66.4 points per game gives a total of 136.7, which is 12.7 more than the current Over/Under of 124.
Maryland Terrapins Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||70.3||106|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.2||47|
|Assists Per Game||10.6||74|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.8||109|
|Blocks Per Game||3.6||78|
Key Players for Maryland
- Jahmir Young leads Maryland with 15.5 points per game in 19 games.
- Jahmir Young leads Maryland with 3.0 assists per game in 19 games.
- Julian Reese leads Maryland with 6.7 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Caelum Swanton-Rodger leads Maryland with a 100.0 FG% through 14 games.
- Jahari Long leads Maryland with a 47.1 3PT% through 19 games.
Wisconsin Badgers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Wisconsin
- The Wisconsin Badgers are currently 12-6 on the season.
- The Badgers are averaging 66.4 points per game. Combining with Terrapins’ 70.3 points per game gives a total of 136.7, which is 12.7 more than the current Over/Under of 124.
Wisconsin Badgers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||66.4||140|
|Points Allowed Per Game||62.9||32|
|Assists Per Game||12.2||58|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.8||201|
|Blocks Per Game||1.7||169|
Key Players for Wisconsin
- Tyler Wahl leads Wisconsin with 12.8 points per game in 15 games.
- Chucky Hepburn leads Wisconsin with 3.4 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Steven Crowl leads Wisconsin with 6.9 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Ross Candelino leads Wisconsin with a 100.0 FG% through 3 games.
- Jahcobi Neath leads Wisconsin with a 50.0 3PT% through 3 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.