Magic vs. Pelicans Player Props | Josh Richardson | Monday
The New Orleans Pelicans host the Orlando Magic on Monday, 8:00 PM ET at Smoothie King Center. The Orlando Magic are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +148.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New Orleans Pelicans is -174. The Pelicans are a -4 favorite. The over/under is set at 227 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on February 27, 2023, the Magic won by a score of 123-110.
Josh’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Josh Richardson (NO) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 50 of his last 60 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.37% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-200) are at MGM.
Josh’s stats vs. Orlando Magic
Josh’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Magic at Pelicans
- The Pelicans are 17-6 as favorites in their last 23 games
- The Pelicans are 4-1 ATS in the central or mountain timezone in their last 5 games
- The Magic are 5-2 ATS against the Pelicans in their last 7 games
- The Magic are 22-9 ATS as underdogs in their last 31 games
- The Magic are 8-3 ATS on the road in their last 11 games
Josh’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.77||3||2.1|
|PtsAgst / Gm||114.42||25||2.7|
Josh’s Notable Teammates
- Naji Marshall (NO) has gone over his assists prop in 16 of his last 19 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 29.48% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-143) are at MGM
- Trey Murphy III (NO) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 22.04% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 10.5 (-105) are at MGM
- Naji Marshall (NO) has gone over his points prop in 25 of his last 35 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 21.06% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 6.5 (-105) are at MGM
- Trey Murphy III (NO) has gone over his assists prop in 42 of his last 56 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.18% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-143) are at MGM
- Trey Murphy III (NO) has gone over his steals prop in 15 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.29% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-133) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.