Las Vegas Raiders vs. Chicago Bears: Best Odds and Preview for Week 5
The Las Vegas Raiders (3-0) are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5) over the Chicago Bears (2-2). The Raiders have taken three games straight. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 45.5.
Best odds for Raiders vs. Bears
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NFL matchup between the Las Vegas Raiders and Chicago Bears in which the Bears are currently the pick to cover the spread at sportsbooks based on money wagered, yet the Raiders have picked up a majority of the total number of tickets wagered.
Raiders Vs. Bears Spread Betting Action
Las Vegas stats and betting info
Betting trends for Las Vegas
- Las Vegas is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Out of Las Vegas’ three games with a set total, two have hit the over (66.7%).
|Pass yards||401.0 (1203)||1|
|Rush yards||91.3 (274)||24|
|Points scored||30.0 (90)||19|
|Pass yards against||248.3 (745)||12|
|Rush yards against||120.3 (361)||19|
|Points allowed||24.0 (72)||16|
Key players for Las Vegas
- Derek Carr has thrown for 1,203 yards (401.0 ypg) to lead Las Vegas, completing 64.7% of his passes and collecting six touchdown passes compared to two interceptions this season.
- Peyton Barber has 143 rushing yards on 36 carries with one touchdown.
- This season, Kenyan Drake has carried the ball 21 times for 44 yards (14.7 per game), while also racking up 138 yards through the air.
- Henry Ruggs III’s team-leading 237 yards as a receiver have come on 11 catches (out of 19 targets) with one touchdown.
- Darren Waller has hauled in 20 receptions totaling 224 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Bryan Edwards has racked up 10 grabs for 210 yards, an average of 70.0 yards per game..
Las Vegas injuries
Raiders: Maliek Collins: Questionable (Shoulder), Rico Gafford: Questionable (Hamstring), Henry Ruggs III: Questionable (Knee), Bryan Edwards: Out (Ankle), Trent Brown: Questionable (Calf)
Chicago stats and betting info
Betting trends for Chicago
- Chicago is 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bears are winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- One of Chicago’s four games with a set total has hit the over (25%).
|Pass yards||152.3 (609)||32|
|Rush yards||122.8 (491)||9|
|Points scored||16.0 (64)||30|
|Pass yards against||268.3 (1073)||17|
|Rush yards against||112.0 (448)||14|
|Points allowed||22.8 (91)||10|
Key players for Chicago
- Justin Fields leads Chicago with 347 yards on 25-of-52 passing with zero touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 55 rushing yards (13.8 ypg) on 17 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, David Montgomery, has carried the ball 69 times for 309 yards (77.3 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Damien Williams has rushed for 73 yards on 16 carries with one touchdown.
- Darnell Mooney has racked up 226 receiving yards on 17 receptions to pace his team so far this season.
- Allen Robinson II has collected 149 receiving yards (37.3 yards per game) and one touchdown on 13 receptions.
- Cole Kmet has racked up 59 reciving yards (14.8 ypg) this season.
Bears: Sherrick McManis: Doubtful (Hamstring), Deon Bush: Out (Hamstring), Darnell Mooney: Questionable (Shoulder)
Pick for Raiders vs. Bears
The Bears are favored to cover the spread against the Raiders based on our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you the best sports betting insights across all major sports. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!