Iona Gaels vs Fairfield Stags Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 13
The Fairfield Stags visit the Iona Gaels at Hynes Athletic Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Friday, January 13th. The Stags are 14.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 137 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Fairfield Stags and Iona Gaels.
Iona Gaels Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Iona
- The Iona Gaels are currently 11-5 on the season.
- The Gaels are averaging 76.6 points per game. Combining with Stags’ 65.1 points per game gives a total of 141.7, which is 4.7 more than the current Over/Under of 137.
- Iona has won each of its last 20 games at Hynes Athletics Center.
- Iona has won the first half in each of its last nine games at Hynes Athletics Center.
Iona Gaels Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.6||50|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.6||94|
|Assists Per Game||15.3||30|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.3||93|
|Blocks Per Game||5.9||7|
Key Players for Iona
- Daniss Jenkins leads Iona with 16.4 points per game in 16 games.
- Daniss Jenkins leads Iona with 5.0 assists per game in 16 games.
- Nelly Junior Joseph leads Iona with 8.3 rebounds per game in 16 games.
- Keither Florence leads Iona with a 60.0 FG% through 5 games.
- Keither Florence leads Iona with a 50.0 3PT% through 5 games.
Fairfield Stags Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Fairfield
- The Fairfield Stags are currently 6-9 on the season.
- The Stags are averaging 65.1 points per game. Combining with Gaels’ 76.6 points per game gives a total of 141.7, which is 4.7 more than the current Over/Under of 137.
Fairfield Stags Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.1||150|
|Points Allowed Per Game||65.2||69|
|Assists Per Game||9.5||85|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.9||106|
|Blocks Per Game||3.7||67|
Key Players for Fairfield
- Supreme Cook leads Fairfield with 13.2 points per game in 15 games.
- Allan Jeanne-Rose leads Fairfield with 2.1 assists per game in 14 games played.
- Supreme Cook leads Fairfield with 8.8 rebounds per game in 15 games.
- Chris Maidoh leads Fairfield with a 56.8 FG% through 15 games.
- Jack Brown leads Fairfield with a 50.0 3PT% through 4 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.