Hornets vs. Timberwolves Player Props | Kelly Oubre Jr. | Friday
The Minnesota Timberwolves host the Charlotte Hornets on Friday, 8:00 PM ET at Target Center. The Charlotte Hornets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +203.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Minnesota Timberwolves is -248. The Timberwolves are a -6.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 241 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on February 24, 2023, the Hornets won by a score of 110-108.
Kelly’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Kelly Oubre Jr. (CHA) has gone over his points prop in 28 of his last 30 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 51.30% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 13.5 (-128) are at MGM.
Kelly’s stats vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Kelly’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Hornets at Timberwolves
- The Over is 6-1 in Timberwolves games in their last 7 games
- The Timberwolves are 11-4 at home in their last 15 games
- The Timberwolves are 7-0 ATS after a loss in their last 7 games
- The Timberwolves are 7-0 ATS after they failed to cover in their last 7 games
- The Timberwolves are 5-1 ATS after three or more days of rest in their last 6 games
Kelly’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.81||2||2.1|
|PtsAgst / Gm||115.43||28||3.7|
Kelly’s Notable Teammates
- Mike Conley (MIN) has gone over his assists prop in 16 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.72% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 6.5 (-141) are at DraftKings
- Anthony Edwards (MIN) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 8 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.58% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-110) are at DraftKings
- Kyle Anderson (MIN) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 15 of his last 20 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.00% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
- Kyle Anderson (MIN) has gone over his steals prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.80% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-196) are at DraftKings
- Anthony Edwards (MIN) has stayed under his 3pt-fg-made prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.58% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 3.5 (-175) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.