Grizzlies vs. 76ers Player Props | Georges Niang | Thursday
The Philadelphia 76ers host the Memphis Grizzlies on Thursday, 7:30 PM ET at Wells Fargo Center. The Memphis Grizzlies are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +150.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Philadelphia 76ers is -177. The 76ers are a -4 favorite. The over/under is set at 229.5 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on February 23, 2023, the Grizzlies won by a score of 117-109.
Georges’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Georges Niang (PHI) has stayed under his steals prop in 18 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.19% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-222) are at MGM.
Georges’s stats vs. Memphis Grizzlies
Georges’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Grizzlies at 76ers
- The 76ers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Over is 19-8 in 76ers games in their last 27 games
- The 76ers are 6-1 ATS as favorites in their last 7 games
- The 76ers are 6-1 as favorites in their last 7 games
- The 76ers are 5-1 ATS at home in their last 6 games
Georges’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||112.32||16||0.6|
|PtsAgst / Gm||109.07||4||-2.6|
Georges’s Notable Teammates
- De’Anthony Melton (PHI) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 42 of his last 52 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.81% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-149) are at MGM
- Tobias Harris (PHI) has gone over his points prop in 97 of his last 138 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.92% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 13.5 (-118) are at MGM
- P.J. Tucker (PHI) has gone over his assists prop in 91 of his last 120 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.25% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-105) are at MGM
- James Harden (PHI) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.70% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (110) are at MGM
- De’Anthony Melton (PHI) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 30 of his last 42 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.10% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-125) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.