Best Player Props for Derrick Henry: Week 4 Tennessee Titans vs. New York Jets
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Derrick Henry and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Henry and the Tennessee Titans (2-1) square off against the New York Jets (0-3) in Week 4 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Derrick Henry
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derrick Henry’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Henry Season Stats
- Henry’s team-high 353 rushing yards (117.7 per game) have come on 80 carries, with three touchdowns.
- He’s also caught 12 passes for 105 yards (35.0 per game).
- This season, he has racked up 95 yards after the catch, which ranks 49th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 37.5% of his team’s eight offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
Henry’s Notable Teammates
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 756 yards while completing 64.7% of his throws (66-of-102), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (252.0 yards per game). He also has 11 carries for 100 yards and one touchdown, averaging 33.3 yards per game.
- Tannehill has 100 yards on 11 carries (33.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Julio Jones has hauled in 12 catches for 204 yards (68.0 yards per game).
- This season A.J. Brown has caught seven passes on 19 targets for 92 yards and one touchdown, averaging 30.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New York
- The Jets defense hasn’t allowed a player to put up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- New York hasn’t allowed an opposing player to score a touchdown on the ground against it this season.
New York Jets Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||233.3 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.8 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.0 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (11)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||328.3 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (11)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.3 (14)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.