Best Player Props for Chase Edmonds: Week 5 Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers
Before Chase Edmonds hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets.
NFC West opponents take the field in Week 5 when Edmonds and the Arizona Cardinals (4-0) meet the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) at State Farm Stadium.
Player Props for Chase Edmonds
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chase Edmonds’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Edmonds Season Stats
- Edmonds has 43 carries for a team-best 255 rushing yards (63.8 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Edmonds has racked up 45 rushing yards after contact, which is 31st among qualified runners.
- He also averages 35.0 receiving yards per game, catching 20 passes for 140 yards.
- This season, he has racked up 131 yards after the catch, which ranks 14th among NFL pass-catchers.
Edmonds’ Notable Teammates
- This year, Kyler Murray has put up 1,273 passing yards (318.3 yards per game) while going 102-for-134 (76.1% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and four interceptions. He has tacked on 109 rushing yards on 23 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 27.3 yards per game.
- So far this year James Conner has run for 172 yards on 53 carries (43.0 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- A.J. Green has 15 catches for 248 yards and two touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 24 times and averages 62.0 receiving yards per game.
- Christian Kirk has 244 receiving yards on 16 receptions (18 targets), with two touchdowns, averaging 61.0 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. San Francisco
- The 49ers have allowed more than 100 rushing yards to one player this season.
- Five players have rushed for at least a touchdown against San Francisco this season.
- The 49ers haven’t given up more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players this season.
San Francisco 49ers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||234.5 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.8 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||118.0 (16)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||336.3 (10)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (11)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.5 (22)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!