Best Player Props for Amari Cooper: Week 6 Dallas Cowboys vs. New England Patriots
There will be player prop bets available for Amari Cooper before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
This Week 6 matchup sees Cooper’s Dallas Cowboys (4-1) take the field against the New England Patriots (2-3) at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Player Props for Amari Cooper
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Amari Cooper’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Cooper Season Stats
- Cooper’s 25 grabs (on 35 targets) have led to 318 receiving yards (63.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 65 yards after the catch, which ranks 124th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 19 touchdowns on offense this season, or 21.1%.
Cooper’s Notable Teammates
- Dak Prescott leads the team with 1,368 passing yards (273.6 yards per game) and has a 73.9% completion percentage this year (122-of-165) while throwing 13 touchdowns with three interceptions. He also has 60 rushing yards on 19 carries, averaging 12.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for 452 yards on 85 carries (90.4 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- CeeDee Lamb has been targeted 38 times, recording 348 yards on 24 catches, including two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. New England
- New England’s defense hasn’t allowed a player to rack up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Patriots have given up a touchdown pass to five players this season.
- New England hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||224.2 (6)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.0 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||317.6 (5)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.4 (5)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.