American Eagles vs Lafayette Leopards Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 18
The Lafayette Leopards visit the American Eagles at Bender Arena, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 18th. The Leopards are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 122 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Lafayette Leopards and American Eagles.
American Eagles Stats and Betting Info
Trends for American
- The American Eagles are currently 12-5 on the season.
- The Eagles are averaging 67.8 points per game. Combining with Leopards’ 62.1 points per game gives a total of 129.9, which is 7.9 more than the current Over/Under of 122.
American Eagles Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.8||131|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.4||54|
|Assists Per Game||13.8||42|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.7||237|
|Blocks Per Game||3.6||81|
Key Players for American
- 122 leads American with American points per game in American games.
- American leads American with American assists per game in American games.
- American leads American with American rebounds per game in American games.
- American leads American with a American FG% through American games.
- American leads American with a American 3PT% through American games.
Lafayette Leopards Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Lafayette
- The Lafayette Leopards are currently 5-14 on the season.
- The Leopards are averaging 62.1 points per game. Combining with Eagles’ 67.8 points per game gives a total of 129.9, which is 7.9 more than the current Over/Under of 122.
Lafayette Leopards Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||62.1||164|
|Points Allowed Per Game||66.4||91|
|Assists Per Game||15.6||25|
|Rebounds Per Game||27.6||256|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||107|
Key Players for Lafayette
- Leo O’Boyle leads Lafayette with 12.6 points per game in 18 games.
- CJ Fulton leads Lafayette with 4.7 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Kyle Jenkins leads Lafayette with 5.8 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Chris Rubayo leads Lafayette with a 66.7 FG% through 7 games.
- Leo O’Boyle leads Lafayette with a 44.2 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.