How To Make A Deposit At Pulsz Bingo
Pulsz Bingo is not a real money casino, so a deposit is not required.
Instead, players can purchase gold coin packages that include sweeps coins to add more to their bankroll.
Follow the steps below to add funds to make a gold coin package purchase at Pulsz Bingo.
- Log in to Pulsz Bingo
- Click on the Get Coins tab at the top right of the home page.
- From there, review the gold coin packages.
- Click the price of the package you wish to purchase.
- Select a payment method from the popup that appears.
- Follow the directions to complete the payment.
- Once the transaction is finished, you should see the gold and sweeps coins in your account.
Pulsz Bingo keeps the player in mind when offering its payment methods for real money transactions.
Check out the options below to see which banking method works best for your needs.
Mastercard & Visa
Pulsz Bingo offers both MasterCard and Visa payments in its card section. Click on Buy with Card to complete a transaction with your debit or credit card.
Enter your card details to complete the payment for gold packages.
Many online bingo sites do not offer American Express payments. Pulsz Bingo includes this payment method in its card section.
Follow the instructions to complete the payment via American Express to add coins to your account.
This is not an option at Pulsz Bingo.
Pulsz Bingo does not offer this type of payment method.
Use Skrill to add funds to your account for gold coin purchases. An e-wallet is a great option for adding coins to your account.
Once you click on Skrill for payment, the site will pop up to make it easy for you to log in and add funds.
Physical Location / Cash Cage
Pulsz Bingo is not connected to a physical location, so this is not an option.
VIP Preferred e-Check
This is not an option at Pulsz Bingo.
Deposit Bonuses Offers
Once you create a new account at Pulsz Bingo, you will find premium coin packages on offer.
New players of Pulsz Bingo can access a no-deposit bonus featuring 2 Sweeps Coins & 5,000 Gold Coins.
You can buy packages at a discount price to build a larger bankroll for gaming.
The cheapest package is $1.99 and includes 30,000 gold coins instead of 10,000.
The package includes 18 VIP points and a golden key. Click on Get Coins to see what packages offer, including the discounts.
How To Make A Withdrawal At Pulsz Bingo
To withdraw from Pulsz Bingo, you must have completed the verification process.
This takes just a few minutes and ensures you are who you say you are.
You can only redeem sweeps coins, and there are three methods to pick from a bank account, Skrill, or prize out gift card.
- To redeem a prize, log in to your account.
- Click the Redeem button on the left-hand side of the menu.
- Choose to redeem for a cash prize or gift card.
- Enter the amount you wish to remove from your account.
- Complete the transaction and receive your confirmation.
Advice On Managing Your Bankroll
Once you have a bankroll of gold and sweep coins at Pulsz Bingo, it is important to manage it well.
With proper bankroll management, you can stretch your budget further.
Check out our top tips below to start managing your bankroll in the smartest way possible.
- Play Low Buy-in Games: If you want to stretch your coins further, play games with a low buy-in. Games offer smaller buy-ins for gold and sweep coins to help you spend less and play more.
- Take Advantage of Package Freebies: Pulsz Casino also offers gold coin packages with free sweeps coins. There are also discounted deals you can take advantage of. Add more coins to your bankroll so you can play more titles.
- Compete in Contests: Pulsz Bingo often has contests on social media or special deals you can take advantage of. Don’t miss out on these opportunities, as they can help to build your bankroll.
Click on the chat bubble of Pulsz Bingo to reach support.
A bot is provided, and you can submit a support ticket if your question is not answered.
It can take a day or two for support to respond. It would be better if there were a live chat option for quick support assistance.