Spurs vs. Hawks Player Props | Derrick White | Wednesday
Derrick White’s San Antonio Spurs hit the court against the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET.
Below, we break down White’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the best wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Derrick White’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
White Season Stats
- White posts 11.4 points, 3.1 rebounds and 5.2 assists per contest, shooting 40.2% from the floor and 29.2% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- The 11.4 points White has scored per game this season is 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (13.5).
- White’s per-game rebound average of 3.1 is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- White has put up 14.5 combined points and rebounds per game, 2.0 fewer than his 16.5 PR over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- White has scored more than 13.5 points seven times this season (through 16 games).
- White’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 2.5 boards nine times in 16 games.
White’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||10.8||10.0%||3.0||6.9%||2.6||1.6||15.9%||28.1%||9.1%||37.1%|
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- White averages 11.8 points per game against the Hawks, 1.7 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- White averages two rebounds in games against the Hawks. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (2.5) for this contest.
- White racks up assists against the Hawks at a lower rate — 1.7 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Hawks, White has made 0.4 more three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- White has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Hawks that is 4.9 lower than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- White averages 13.8 combined points and rebounds in games against the Hawks, which is 2.7 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- White’s 14.6 combined points and assists in games against the Hawks are 3.9 less than his prop in this matchup.
Atlanta Hawks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!