Iowa vs. Nebraska Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-7, 0-0 Big Ten) and Iowa Hawkeyes (9-2, Big Ten), a battle of two conference rivals, is a pick ’em according to the bookmakers.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Nebraska stats and betting info
Betting trends for Nebraska
- Nebraska has gone 6-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 0-point favorites this season, the Cornhuskers are 2-3 against the spread.
- In Nebraska’s 10 games with a set total, four have hit the over (40%).
- The Cornhuskers average 144.3 more yards per game (459.0) than the Hawkeyes give up per contest (314.7).
- In games that Nebraska picks up more than 314.7 yards, the team is 3-8 overall.
- The Cornhuskers have 14 giveaways this season, while the Hawkeyes have 25 takeaways .
|Pass yards||265.2 (2652)||33|
|Rush yards||193.8 (1938)||36|
|Points scored||28.6 (286)||75|
|Pass yards against||230.6 (2306)||67|
|Rush yards against||132.5 (1325)||38|
|Points allowed||20.9 (209)||26|
Key players for Nebraska
- Adrian Martinez has been a dual threat to lead Nebraska in both passing and rushing. He has 2,516 passing yards (251.6 ypg), completing 61.3% of his passes and recording 13 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 489 yards (48.9 ypg) on 122 carries with 12 rushing touchdowns.
- Rahmir Johnson’s team-high 495 rushing yards (49.5 per game) have come on 112 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 16 catches for 197 yards (19.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Samori Toure’s team-high 716 receiving yards (71.6 yards per game) have come on 32 receptions with four touchdowns.
Iowa stats and betting info
Betting trends for Iowa
- Iowa is 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hawkeyes have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 0 points or more this year.
- Four of Iowa’s 11 games with a set total have hit the over (36.4%).
- The Hawkeyes rack up 69.9 fewer yards per game (293.2) than the Cornhuskers give up per outing (363.1).
- When Iowa amasses more than 363.1 yards, the team is 2-0.
- This year the Hawkeyes have turned the ball over 14 times, two more than the Cornhuskers’ takeaways (12).
|Pass yards||177.9 (1957)||112|
|Rush yards||115.3 (1268)||109|
|Points scored||25.5 (280)||79|
|Pass yards against||211.1 (2322)||41|
|Rush yards against||103.6 (1140)||12|
|Points allowed||16.9 (186)||9|
Key players for Iowa
- Spencer Petras leads Iowa with 1,430 passing yards (130.0 ypg) on 130-of-223 passing with nine touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- Tyler Goodson has carried the ball 215 times for a team-high 945 yards (85.9 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 24 catches for 217 yards (19.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Sam LaPorta’s team-leading 425 receiving yards (38.6 yards per game) have come on 37 receptions with two touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!