Yankees vs. Twins Player Props | Isiah Kiner-Falefa | Wednesday
The New York Yankees visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Wednesday June 8th. The Minnesota Twins are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at New York Yankees player Isiah Kiner-Falefa as the Yankees face the Minnesota Twins in Major League Baseball action.
In their first and only matchup this season on June 7, 2022, the Yankees won by a score of 10-4.
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Season Stats
- Games Played: 51 | Home Runs: 0 | RBI: 12 | Runs: 30 | Batting Average: .272 | OBP: .321 | SLG: .318 | OPS: .639.
- Kiner-Falefa’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.42 less than than his season average of 0.92.
- Kiner-Falefa’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.09 less than than his season average of 0.59.
- Kiner-Falefa’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.26 more than than his season average of 0.24.
- Kiner-Falefa’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.50 more than than his season average of 0.00.
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Stats vs. Minnesota
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Notable Teammates
The The Minnesota Twins are 2-3 in their last five games, while the New York Yankees are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Yankees’ 40-15 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL East with a 19-10 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 40-15 league record.
The Minnesota Twins are 32-25, sitting in 1st place in the AL Central with a 17-10 division record and 5th place in the American League with a 32-23 league record.
Minnesota Twins Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.249||6|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.