Yankees vs. Reds Player Props | Gleyber Torres | Thursday
The Cincinnati Reds visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Thursday July 14th. The Cincinnati Reds are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at New York Yankees player Gleyber Torres as the Yankees face the Cincinnati Reds in Major League Baseball action.
The Yankees and Reds have met twice this season, with the Yankees winning once and the Reds winning once. Their most recent matchup on July 13, 2022 ended 7-6 with the New York Yankees taking the win.
Gleyber Torres Season Stats
- Games Played: 78 | Home Runs: 13 | RBI: 38 | Runs: 41 | Batting Average: .275 | OBP: .331 | SLG: .491 | OPS: .822.
- Torres’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.46 less than than his season average of 0.96.
- Torres’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.03 less than than his season average of 0.53.
- Torres’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.01 more than than his season average of 0.49.
- Torres’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.33 more than than his season average of 0.17.
Gleyber Torres Stats vs. Cincinnati
Gleyber Torres Notable Teammates
The The Cincinnati Reds are 2-3 in their last five games, while the New York Yankees are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Yankees’ 62-26 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL East with a 28-14 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 57-24 league record.
The Cincinnati Reds are 33-55, sitting in 5th place in the NL Central with a 12-19 division record and 14th place in the National League with a 25-49 league record.
Cincinnati Reds Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.240||19|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…