Yankees vs. Reds Player Props | Aaron Judge | Tuesday
The Cincinnati Reds visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Tuesday July 12th. The Cincinnati Reds are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at New York Yankees player Aaron Judge as the Yankees face the Cincinnati Reds in Major League Baseball action.
Aaron Judge Season Stats
- Games Played: 83 | Home Runs: 30 | RBI: 65 | Runs: 67 | Batting Average: .283 | OBP: .361 | SLG: .610 | OPS: .971.
- Judge’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 1.5 which is 0.58 less than than his season average of 1.08.
- Judge’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.31 less than than his season average of 0.81.
- Judge’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.28 less than than his season average of 0.78.
- Judge’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cincinnati Reds is set at 0.5 which is 0.14 more than than his season average of 0.36.
Aaron Judge Notable Teammates
The The Cincinnati Reds are 2-3 in their last five games, while the New York Yankees are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Yankees’ 61-25 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL East with a 28-14 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 57-24 league record.
The Cincinnati Reds are 32-54, sitting in 5th place in the NL Central with a 12-19 division record and 14th place in the National League with a 25-49 league record.
Cincinnati Reds Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.240||20|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Gavin Sheets | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Friday
Washington Nationals vs San Diego Padres Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 12
The San Diego Padres visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday August 12th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…