Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Thursday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:15pm ET on Thursday September 22nd. The Boston Red Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at New York Yankees player Oswaldo Cabrera as the Yankees face the Boston Red Sox in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Yankees and Red Sox, the Yankees won three times and the Red Sox won twice. Their most recent matchup on September 14, 2022 ended 5-3 with the New York Yankees taking the win.
Oswaldo Cabrera Season Stats
- Games Played: 30 | Home Runs: 3 | RBI: 15 | Runs: 13 | Batting Average: .231 | OBP: .294 | SLG: .389 | OPS: .683.
- Cabrera’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.33 less than than his season average of 0.83.
- Cabrera’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 more than than his season average of 0.43.
- Cabrera’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is the same as than his season average of 0.50.
- Cabrera’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Red Sox is set at 0.5 which is 0.40 more than than his season average of 0.10.
Oswaldo Cabrera Stats vs. Boston
Oswaldo Cabrera Notable Teammates
The The Boston Red Sox are 3-2 in their last five games, while the New York Yankees are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Yankees’ 90-58 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL East with a 40-26 division record and 2nd place in the American League with a 80-48 league record.
The Boston Red Sox are 72-76, sitting in 5th place in the AL East with a 20-42 division record and 10th place in the American League with a 63-65 league record.
Boston Red Sox Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.259||4|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.