Yankees vs. Pirates Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Wednesday
The Pittsburgh Pirates visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Wednesday September 21st. The Pittsburgh Pirates are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs.
Today, we are looking at New York Yankees player Oswaldo Cabrera as the Yankees face the Pittsburgh Pirates in Major League Baseball action.
The Yankees and Pirates have met three times this season, with the Yankees winning twice and the Pirates winning once. Their most recent matchup on September 20, 2022 ended 9-8 with the New York Yankees taking the win.
Oswaldo Cabrera Season Stats
- Games Played: 29 | Home Runs: 2 | RBI: 10 | Runs: 11 | Batting Average: .221 | OBP: .287 | SLG: .346 | OPS: .633.
- Cabrera’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.29 less than than his season average of 0.79.
- Cabrera’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 more than than his season average of 0.38.
- Cabrera’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.16 more than than his season average of 0.34.
- Cabrera’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Pirates is set at 0.5 which is 0.43 more than than his season average of 0.07.
Oswaldo Cabrera Stats vs. Pittsburgh
Oswaldo Cabrera Notable Teammates
The The Pittsburgh Pirates are 0-5 in their last five games, while the New York Yankees are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Yankees’ 89-58 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL East with a 40-26 division record and 2nd place in the American League with a 80-48 league record.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are 55-93, sitting in 5th place in the NL Central with a 28-35 division record and 14th place in the National League with a 51-78 league record.
Pittsburgh Pirates Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.221||29|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.