Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Isiah Kiner-Falefa | Wednesday
The Seattle Mariners visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 1:05pm ET on Wednesday August 3rd. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at New York Yankees player Isiah Kiner-Falefa as the Yankees face the Seattle Mariners in Major League Baseball action.
The Yankees and Mariners have met twice this season, with the Yankees winning once and the Mariners winning once. Their most recent matchup on August 2, 2022 ended 8-6 with the Seattle Mariners taking the win.
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Season Stats
- Games Played: 95 | Home Runs: 0 | RBI: 31 | Runs: 46 | Batting Average: .272 | OBP: .314 | SLG: .321 | OPS: .635.
- Kiner-Falefa’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.43 less than than his season average of 0.93.
- Kiner-Falefa’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.02 more than than his season average of 0.48.
- Kiner-Falefa’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.17 more than than his season average of 0.33.
- Kiner-Falefa’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.50 more than than his season average of 0.00.
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Stats vs. Seattle
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Notable Teammates
The The Seattle Mariners are 2-3 in their last five games, while the New York Yankees are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Yankees’ 70-35 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL East with a 32-16 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 65-30 league record.
The Seattle Mariners are 56-49, sitting in 2nd place in the AL West with a 28-22 division record and 4th place in the American League with a 48-44 league record.
Seattle Mariners Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.233||25|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…