Yankees vs. Mariners Player Props | Isiah Kiner-Falefa | Monday
The Seattle Mariners visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Monday August 1st. The Seattle Mariners are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Today, we are looking at New York Yankees player Isiah Kiner-Falefa as the Yankees face the Seattle Mariners in Major League Baseball action.
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Season Stats
- Games Played: 93 | Home Runs: 0 | RBI: 31 | Runs: 46 | Batting Average: .269 | OBP: .313 | SLG: .320 | OPS: .633.
- Kiner-Falefa’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.41 less than than his season average of 0.91.
- Kiner-Falefa’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.01 more than than his season average of 0.49.
- Kiner-Falefa’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.17 more than than his season average of 0.33.
- Kiner-Falefa’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Seattle Mariners is set at 0.5 which is 0.50 more than than his season average of 0.00.
Isiah Kiner-Falefa Notable Teammates
The The Seattle Mariners are 2-3 in their last five games, while the New York Yankees are heading into this matchup with a record of 4-1 in their last five contests.
The Yankees’ 69-34 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL East with a 32-16 division record and 1st place in the American League with a 64-29 league record.
The Seattle Mariners are 55-48, sitting in 2nd place in the AL West with a 28-22 division record and 4th place in the American League with a 47-43 league record.
Seattle Mariners Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.233||25|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.