Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Anthony Rizzo | Tuesday
The New York Yankees visit the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre, taking the field at 7:07pm ET on Tuesday September 27th. The Toronto Blue Jays are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at New York Yankees player Anthony Rizzo as the Yankees face the Toronto Blue Jays in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Blue Jays and Yankees, the Blue Jays won four times and the Yankees won once. Their most recent matchup on September 26, 2022 ended 3-2 with the Toronto Blue Jays taking the win.
Anthony Rizzo Season Stats
- Games Played: 124 | Home Runs: 32 | RBI: 74 | Runs: 75 | Batting Average: .226 | OBP: .339 | SLG: .494 | OPS: .833.
- Rizzo’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Blue Jays is set at 0.5 which is 0.31 less than than his season average of 0.81.
- Rizzo’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Blue Jays is set at 0.5 which is 0.10 less than than his season average of 0.60.
- Rizzo’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Blue Jays is set at 0.5 which is 0.10 less than than his season average of 0.60.
- Rizzo’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Toronto Blue Jays is set at 0.5 which is 0.24 more than than his season average of 0.26.
Anthony Rizzo Stats vs. Toronto
Anthony Rizzo Notable Teammates
The The Toronto Blue Jays are 3-2 in their last five games, while the New York Yankees are heading into this matchup with a record of 2-3 in their last five contests.
The Yankees’ 94-59 record in 2022 puts them in 1st place in the AL East with a 44-27 division record and 2nd place in the American League with a 84-49 league record.
The Toronto Blue Jays are 87-67, sitting in 2nd place in the AL East with a 38-30 division record and 3rd place in the American League with a 74-60 league record.
Toronto Blue Jays Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.261||1|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]