Wizards vs. Suns Player Props | Montrezl Harrell | Thursday
Montrezl Harrell’s Washington Wizards hit the court against the Phoenix Suns on Thursday at 9:00 PM ET.
In this story, we are breaking down Harrell’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Montrezl Harrell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harrell Season Stats
- Harrell posts 14.7 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, shooting 64.3% from the floor (fourth in NBA).
- The 11.5-point total set for Harrell on Thursday is 3.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Harrell has averaged 1.1 more rebounds per game (7.6) than his prop bet total in Thursday’s game (6.5).
- Harrell has put up 16.8 combined points and assists per game, 3.3 more than his PA prop bet total for Thursday’s game (13.5).
- Harrell’s point total has gone over 11.5 points 19 times in the 29 games he’s played this season.
- Harrell’s single-game rebound total has been higher than 6.5 boards 17 times over 29 games played this season.
Harrell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Phoenix
- Harrell averages 11.1 points per game against the Suns, 0.4 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Harrell pulls down 4.1 rebounds per game in matchups against the Suns, 2.4 less than his prop total for this game.
- Harrell averages 1.4 assists in matchups with the Suns, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In matchups with the Suns, Harrell has made 0.5 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Harrell has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Suns that is 3.9 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Harrell collects 15.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Suns, and that is 3.3 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Harrell puts up 12.5 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Suns, 1.0 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Phoenix Suns Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!