Wizards vs. Suns Player Props | Kyle Kuzma | Thursday
Kyle Kuzma’s Washington Wizards hit the court against the Phoenix Suns on Thursday at 9:00 PM ET.
Let’s dig into all of Kuzma’s prop bets for this matchup, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Kuzma’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kuzma Season Stats
- Kuzma leads his squad in rebounds per contest (8.1), and also puts up 13.1 points and 2.9 assists. Defensively, he puts up 0.6 steals and 0.7 blocks.
- Kuzma’s 13.1 points per game average is 0.6 points more than Thursday’s over/under.
- Kuzma has averaged 1.6 more rebounds per game (8.1) than his prop bet total in Thursday’s game (6.5).
- Kuzma combines to average 16.0 points and assists per game, 0.5 more than his PA prop bet total (15.5) for Thursday’s matchup.
- Kuzma’s point total has gone over 12.5 points 13 times through the 27 games he’s played this season.
- Kuzma’s single-game rebound total has gone over 6.5 boards 16 times through 27 games played this season.
Kuzma’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Phoenix
- Kuzma’s points-per-game average against the Suns (12.6) is 0.1 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Kuzma collects 4.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Suns, 1.7 less than his prop total for this game.
- Kuzma racks up assists against the Suns at a lower rate — 0.8 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Suns, Kuzma has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Kuzma’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Suns is 19.1, which is 3.4 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Kuzma racks up 17.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Suns, and that is 2.1 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Kuzma has recorded 14.3 combined points and assists per game against the Suns, 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Phoenix Suns Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.