Wizards vs. Pistons Player Props | Montrezl Harrell | Wednesday
The Washington Wizards, with Montrezl Harrell, hit the court against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday at 7:00 PM ET.
Let’s break down Harrell’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this contest, aiding you in making the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Montrezl Harrell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harrell Season Stats
- Harrell averages 15.6 points, 8.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, shooting 65.3% from the field (sixth in league).
- The 12.5 points prop total set for Harrell on Wednesday is 3.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (15.6).
- Harrell has averaged 0.7 more rebounds per game (8.2) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Harrell has averaged 23.8 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 3.3 more than Wednesday’s prop bet over/under of 20.5.
- Harrell has put up more than 12.5 points 17 times this season (through 25 games).
- Harrell’s single-game rebound total has been higher than 7.5 boards 14 times over 25 games played this season.
Harrell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Detroit
- Harrell is averaging 0.7 fewer points per game against the Pistons than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Harrell averages 4.2 rebounds in games against the Pistons. That is 3.3 less than his prop total (7.5) for this game.
- Harrell averages 1.2 assists in matchups with the Pistons, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Pistons, Harrell averages zero made threes, which is 0.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Harrell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pistons is 17.2, which is 5.3 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Harrell combines for 16 points and rebounds per game against the Pistons. That is 4.5 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Harrell’s 13 combined points and assists in games against the Pistons are 1.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Detroit Pistons Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!