Wizards vs. Pelicans Player Props | Montrezl Harrell | Wednesday
Montrezl Harrell and the Washington Wizards will take the court against the New Orleans Pelicans at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. At 9.0 rebounds per game, Harrell is 20th in the NBA.
With prop bets available for Harrell in this contest, let’s take a look at the stats and trends, helping you find the top wagers to make.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Montrezl Harrell’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Harrell Season Stats
- Harrell puts up 17.5 points, 9.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 65.3% from the floor (fifth in NBA).
- The 14.5-point total set for Harrell on Wednesday is 3.0 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Harrell has grabbed 9.0 rebounds per game, 1.5 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (7.5).
- Harrell has recorded 19.8 combined points and assists per game, 4.3 more than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s matchup (15.5).
- In the 17 games he’s appeared in this season, Harrell’s point total has gone over 14.5 points 12 times.
- Over 17 games played this season, Harrell’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 7.5 boards 11 times.
Harrell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Harrell’s points-per-game average against the Pelicans is the same as his over/under for this matchup.
- Harrell’s 5.1 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans are 2.4 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Harrell dishes out 1.8 assists per game against the Pelicans, 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Harrell has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans that is 2.1 lower than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Harrell combines for 19.6 points and rebounds per game against the Pelicans. That is 1.9 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Harrell has recorded 16.3 combined points and assists per game against the Pelicans, 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!