Wizards vs. Pelicans Player Props | Bradley Beal | Wednesday
The Washington Wizards, including Bradley Beal, meet the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET. At 23.3 points per game, Beal is 16th in the NBA.
If you’re looking to bet on Beal’s props, we break down all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Bradley Beal’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Beal Season Stats
- Beal averages 23.3 points and 6.1 assists per game — both team highs. He is also averaging 5.4 rebounds, shooting 41.9% from the floor and 27.8% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Beal has racked up 23.3 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 2.2 points fewer than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Beal’s per-game rebound average of 5.4 is 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (4.5).
- Beal has averaged 28.7 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 1.8 less than Wednesday’s prop bet over/under of 30.5.
- In the 14 games he’s played this season, Beal’s point total has exceeded 25.5 points four times.
- So far this season through 14 games played, Beal has had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in eight matchups.
Beal’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New Orleans
- Beal is averaging 1.5 fewer points per game against the Pelicans than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Beal’s 4.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans are 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Beal averages 5.9 assists in matchups with the Pelicans, 0.4 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- In games against the Pelicans, Beal has made 1.0 more three-pointer per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Beal’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Pelicans is 34.8, which is 1.7 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Beal accumulates 28.9 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Pelicans, and that is 1.6 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Beal puts up 29.9 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Pelicans, 1.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
New Orleans Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!