Wizards vs. Magic Player Props | Kyle Kuzma | Saturday
Kyle Kuzma and the Washington Wizards go up against the Orlando Magic on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET. He is 19th in the NBA, posting 9.1 rebounds per game.
In this story, we are breaking down Kuzma’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Kuzma’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kuzma Season Stats
- Kuzma averages 14.8 points, 9.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest, shooting 43.4% from the field and 38.9% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Saturday’s over/under for Kuzma is 16.5 points. That is 1.7 more than his season average of 14.8.
- Kuzma has pulled down 9.1 rebounds per game, 1.6 more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (7.5).
- Kuzma has averaged 16.8 combined points and assists per game, 2.7 fewer than his PA prop bet total — 19.5 — for Saturday’s game.
- Kuzma has put up more than 16.5 points five times this season (through 11 games).
- Kuzma’s single-game rebound total has been higher than 7.5 boards seven times over 11 games played this season.
Kuzma’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Orlando
- Kuzma averages 12.4 points per game against the Magic, 4.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Kuzma’s 5.9 rebounds per game in matchups against the Magic are 1.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Kuzma averages 2.4 assists in matchups with the Magic, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Magic, Kuzma averages 0.9 fewer made three-pointers (1.6) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Kuzma’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Magic is 20.7, which is 5.8 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Kuzma combines for 18.3 points and rebounds per game against the Magic. That is 6.2 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Kuzma puts up 14.8 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Magic, 4.7 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!