Wizards vs. Heat Player Props | Kyle Kuzma | Saturday
Kyle Kuzma and the Washington Wizards meet the Miami Heat on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET. He is ranked 20th in the league, at 9.1 rebounds per game.
In this story, we are digging into Kuzma’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Kyle Kuzma’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Kuzma Season Stats
- Kuzma averages a team-high 9.1 rebounds per contest. He is also putting up 14.1 points and 2.3 assists, shooting 41.4% from the field and 35.8% from downtown with 2.5 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Kuzma’s 14.1 points per game average is 0.4 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Kuzma has averaged 1.6 more rebounds per game (9.1) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (7.5).
- Kuzma’s combined points and rebounds average (23.2 per game) is 1.7 more than the 21.5 PR over/under set in Saturday’s matchup.
- Kuzma has totaled more than 14.5 points eight times this season (through 15 games).
- Kuzma’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 7.5 boards 10 times in 15 games.
Kuzma’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Kuzma averages 12.5 points per game against the Heat, 2.0 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Kuzma pulls down 4.4 rebounds per game in matchups against the Heat, 3.1 less than his prop total for this game.
- Kuzma averages 1.3 assists in matchups with the Heat, 1.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Heat, Kuzma averages 1.9 made threes, which is 0.6 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Kuzma has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Heat that is 6.3 lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Kuzma averages 16.9 combined points and rebounds in games against the Heat, which is 4.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Kuzma puts up 13.8 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Heat, 2.7 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!