Wisconsin Badgers vs Wake Forest Demon Deacons Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 29
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons visit the Wisconsin Badgers at Kohl Center, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday, November 29th. The Demon Deacons are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 130 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Wisconsin Badgers.
Wisconsin Badgers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Wisconsin
- The Wisconsin Badgers are currently 5-1 on the season.
- The Badgers are averaging 62.7 points per game. Combining with Demon Deacons’ 81.7 points per game gives a total of 144.4, which is 14.4 more than the current Over/Under of 130.
- Wisconsin has won the first half in 24 of its last 27 night games at Kohl Center against non-AP-ranked opponents.
- Wisconsin has won each of its last 11 Tuesday games at Kohl Center.
Wisconsin Badgers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||62.7||178|
|Points Allowed Per Game||54.0||9|
|Assists Per Game||10.2||87|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.8||79|
|Blocks Per Game||2.2||77|
Key Players for Wisconsin
- Tyler Wahl leads Wisconsin with 14.0 points per game in 6 games.
- Chucky Hepburn leads Wisconsin with 2.8 assists per game in 6 games.
- Tyler Wahl leads Wisconsin with 7.7 rebounds per game in 6 games.
- Ross Candelino leads Wisconsin with a 100.0 FG% through 1 games.
- Connor Essegian leads Wisconsin with a 54.2 3PT% through 6 games.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Wake Forest
- The Wake Forest Demon Deacons are currently 6-1 on the season.
- The Demon Deacons are averaging 81.7 points per game. Combining with Badgers’ 62.7 points per game gives a total of 144.4, which is 14.4 more than the current Over/Under of 130.
- Each of Wake Forest’s last six games have produced a total of 133+ points.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||81.7||32|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.4||113|
|Assists Per Game||15.0||40|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.7||67|
|Blocks Per Game||3.4||50|
Key Players for Wake Forest
- Tyree Appleby leads Wake Forest with 17.9 points per game in 7 games.
- Tyree Appleby leads Wake Forest with 5.6 assists per game in 7 games played.
- Cameron Hildreth leads Wake Forest with 6.6 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Grant Van Beveren leads Wake Forest with a 100.0 FG% through 2 games.
- Jao Ituka leads Wake Forest with a 50.0 3PT% through 2 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.