Winthrop Eagles vs Charleston Southern Buccaneers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Charleston Southern Buccaneers visit the Winthrop Eagles at Winthrop Coliseum, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Buccaneers are 4-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 147 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Charleston Southern Buccaneers and Winthrop Eagles.
Winthrop Eagles Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Winthrop
- The Winthrop Eagles are currently 8-13 on the season.
- The Eagles are averaging 71.8 points per game. Combining with Buccaneers’ 76.1 points per game gives a total of 147.9, which is 0.90000000000001 more than the current Over/Under of 147.
Winthrop Eagles Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.8||91|
|Points Allowed Per Game||74.2||249|
|Assists Per Game||11.9||61|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.7||227|
|Blocks Per Game||3.3||91|
Key Players for Winthrop
- Kelton Talford leads Winthrop with 16.2 points per game in 20 games.
- Kasen Harrison leads Winthrop with 3.4 assists per game in 18 games.
- Kelton Talford leads Winthrop with 8.2 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Kelton Talford leads Winthrop with a 68.1 FG% through 20 games.
- Isaiah Wilson leads Winthrop with a 50.0 3PT% through 7 games.
Charleston Southern Buccaneers Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Charleston Southern
- The Charleston Southern Buccaneers are currently 7-12 on the season.
- The Buccaneers are averaging 76.1 points per game. Combining with Eagles’ 71.8 points per game gives a total of 147.9, which is 0.90000000000001 more than the current Over/Under of 147.
Charleston Southern Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||76.1||53|
|Points Allowed Per Game||75.0||259|
|Assists Per Game||12.6||54|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.6||117|
|Blocks Per Game||3.0||108|
Key Players for Charleston Southern
- Claudell Harris Jr. leads Charleston Southern with 18.6 points per game in 19 games.
- RJ Johnson leads Charleston Southern with 3.2 assists per game in 14 games played.
- Taje’ Kelly leads Charleston Southern with 5.5 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Imajae Dodd leads Charleston Southern with a 77.3 FG% through 11 games.
- Reginald Duhart Jr. leads Charleston Southern with a 50.0 3PT% through 18 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.