Wings vs. Bruins Player Props | Patrice Bergeron | Saturday
The Boston Bruins host the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday, 1:00 PM ET at TD Garden. The Detroit Red Wings are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +278.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Bruins is -354. The Bruins are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 11, 2023, the Bruins won by a score of 5-1.
Patrice’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Patrice Bergeron (BOS) has stayed under his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.65% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-238) are at MGM.
Patrice’s stats vs. Detroit Red Wings
Patrice’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Wings at Bruins
- The Bruins are 10-1 as favorites in their last 11 games
- The Bruins are 4-1 ATS at home in their last 5 games
- The Bruins are 30-6 at home in their last 36 games
- The Bruins are 4-1 ATS as home favorites in their last 5 games
- The Bruins are 9-2 ATS against a team with a losing record in their last 11 games
Patrice’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.21||8||0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||2.51||1||-0.5|
Patrice’s Notable Teammates
- David Krejci (BOS) has gone over his assists prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 31.44% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (125) are at MGM
- David Krejci (BOS) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.73% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-133) are at MGM
- Brad Marchand (BOS) has gone over his points prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.33% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-167) are at MGM
- Brad Marchand (BOS) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.53% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-110) are at MGM
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.