Wild vs. Penguins Player Props | Matt Boldy | Thursday
The Minnesota Wild host the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday November 17th, 8:10pm ET at Xcel Energy Center. The Pittsburgh Penguins are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -109.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Minnesota Wild is -112. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
Matt Boldy Season Stats
- Matt Boldy averages 0.4 goals, 0.3 assists, and 0.7 points per game.
- Boldy’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Penguins is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 less than than his season average of 0.7.
- Boldy’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Penguins is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 0.3.
- Boldy’s goals line for this matchup vs. Pittsburgh Penguins is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 0.4.
- Boldy’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Pittsburgh Penguins is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
Matt Boldy Notable Teammates
|Joel Eriksson Ek||0.3||0.6||0.4||3.2|
Pittsburgh Penguins Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]