White Sox vs. Twins Player Props | José Abreu | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Thursday July 14th. The Chicago White Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Chicago White Sox player José Abreu as the White Sox face the Minnesota Twins in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Twins and White Sox, the Twins won four times and the White Sox won once. Their most recent matchup on July 6, 2022 ended 9-8 with the Chicago White Sox taking the win.
José Abreu Season Stats
- Games Played: 86 | Home Runs: 11 | RBI: 43 | Runs: 50 | Batting Average: .299 | OBP: .380 | SLG: .471 | OPS: .851.
- Abreu’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.65 less than than his season average of 1.15.
- Abreu’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.08 less than than his season average of 0.58.
- Abreu’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is the same as than his season average of 0.50.
- Abreu’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.37 more than than his season average of 0.13.
José Abreu Stats vs. Minnesota
José Abreu Notable Teammates
The The Minnesota Twins are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Chicago White Sox are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The White Sox’s 43-45 record in 2022 puts them in 3rd place in the AL Central with a 15-18 division record and 10th place in the American League with a 36-42 league record.
The Minnesota Twins are 49-41, sitting in 1st place in the AL Central with a 22-16 division record and 4th place in the American League with a 45-35 league record.
Minnesota Twins Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.253||7|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
White Sox vs. Royals Player Props | Luis Robert | Thursday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, taking the field at 2:10pm ET on Thursday August 11th. The Kansas City Royals are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…