White Sox vs. Twins Player Props | Elvis Andrus | Tuesday
The Chicago White Sox visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 7:40pm ET on Tuesday September 27th. The Minnesota Twins are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 6.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Chicago White Sox player Elvis Andrus as the White Sox face the Minnesota Twins in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Twins and White Sox, the Twins won twice and the White Sox won three times. Their most recent matchup on September 4, 2022 ended 5-1 with the Minnesota Twins taking the win.
Elvis Andrus Season Stats
- Games Played: 34 | Home Runs: 6 | RBI: 22 | Runs: 21 | Batting Average: .292 | OBP: .329 | SLG: .465 | OPS: .794.
- Andrus’ Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.74 less than than his season average of 1.24.
- Andrus’ Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 less than than his season average of 0.62.
- Andrus’ RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.15 less than than his season average of 0.65.
- Andrus’ Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Minnesota Twins is set at 0.5 which is 0.32 more than than his season average of 0.18.
Elvis Andrus Stats vs. Minnesota
Elvis Andrus Notable Teammates
The The Minnesota Twins are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Chicago White Sox are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The White Sox’s 76-77 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL Central with a 34-36 division record and 8th place in the American League with a 67-69 league record.
The Minnesota Twins are 74-79, sitting in 3rd place in the AL Central with a 35-32 division record and 9th place in the American League with a 66-67 league record.
Minnesota Twins Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.248||12|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]