White Sox vs. Nationals Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Tuesday
The Washington Nationals host the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET at Nationals Park. The Washington Nationals are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -115.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago White Sox is -104. The White Sox are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 9.5 runs.
In their first and only matchup this season on September 19, 2023, the White Sox won by a score of 6-1.
Andrew’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Andrew Benintendi (CHW) has stayed under his runs prop in 5 of his last 6 games.
Andrew’s stats vs. Washington Nationals
Andrew’s Season Stats
Andrew’s Team’s Standings
|Runs / Gm||4.55||14||0.0|
|RunsAgst / Gm||4.83||23||0.3|
Andrew’s Notable Teammates
- Keibert Ruiz (WSH) has gone over his hits prop in 24 of his last 31 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.44% edge on the Over.
Current best odds: O 0.5 (-227) are at DraftKings
- Dominic Smith (WSH) has stayed under his runs prop in 56 of his last 78 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.55% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
- CJ Abrams (WSH) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 7 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.28% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-238) are at MGM
- Keibert Ruiz (WSH) has stayed under his runs-batted-in prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.56% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 0.5 (-222) are at MGM
- Joey Meneses (WSH) has stayed under his total-bases prop in 13 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.88% edge on the Under.
Current best odds: U 1.5 (-161) are at MGM
MLB BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking MLB player props computer prediction.
MLB Prop Cheat Sheet
The MLB player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the MLB player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.