White Sox vs. Guardians Player Props | José Abreu | Thursday
The Cleveland Guardians visit the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Thursday September 22nd. The Chicago White Sox are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Chicago White Sox player José Abreu as the White Sox face the Cleveland Guardians in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the White Sox and Guardians, the White Sox won twice and the Guardians won three times. Their most recent matchup on September 21, 2022 ended 8-2 with the Cleveland Guardians taking the win.
José Abreu Season Stats
- Games Played: 147 | Home Runs: 15 | RBI: 72 | Runs: 83 | Batting Average: .308 | OBP: .382 | SLG: .450 | OPS: .832.
- Abreu’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.68 less than than his season average of 1.18.
- Abreu’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.06 less than than his season average of 0.56.
- Abreu’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.01 more than than his season average of 0.49.
- Abreu’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Cleveland Guardians is set at 0.5 which is 0.40 more than than his season average of 0.10.
José Abreu Stats vs. Cleveland
José Abreu Notable Teammates
The The Cleveland Guardians are 5-0 in their last five games, while the Chicago White Sox are heading into this matchup with a record of 1-4 in their last five contests.
The White Sox’s 76-73 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL Central with a 34-32 division record and 8th place in the American League with a 67-65 league record.
The Cleveland Guardians are 82-67, sitting in 1st place in the AL Central with a 42-27 division record and 4th place in the American League with a 70-59 league record.
Cleveland Guardians Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.253||9|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | D.J. Chark | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | C.J. Ham | Week 3
Vikings vs. Lions Player Props | Dalvin Cook | Week 3
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Oswaldo Cabrera | Friday
The Boston Red Sox visit the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday September 23rd. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…