Washington Wizards vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 26
The Washington Wizards (11-7) visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-12) at Paycom Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 26, 2021. The Thunder are 10-point underdogs in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Washington Wizards and Oklahoma City Thunder in which the Thunder are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Washington Vs. Oklahoma City Moneyline Betting Action
Wizards stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington
- Washington is 10-8-0 against the spread this season.
- Washington games have gone over the point total in six out of 18 opportunities (33.3%).
- The Wizards have been favored on the moneyline eight total times this season. They’ve gone 5-3 in those games.
- Washington has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -528 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Wizards an 84.1% chance to win.
Key players for Washington
- Montrezl Harrell: 17.1 PTS, 9 REB, 64.6 FG%
- Bradley Beal: 23.3 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.7 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (27-for-101)
- Kyle Kuzma: 13.1 PTS, 9.2 REB, 41 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (39-for-112)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 14.9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 40.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (33-for-93)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (36-for-99)
Wizards Injuries: Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team), Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
Thunder stats and betting info
Betting trends for Oklahoma City
- Washington’s ATS record is 10-8-0 this season.
- Washington has hit the over in six of its 18 games with a set total (33.3%).
- The Thunder have entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won five, or 29.4%, of those games.
- Oklahoma City has a record of 1-6 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +390 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Thunder have a 20.4% chance to win.
Key players for Oklahoma City
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 20.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (36-for-113)
- Josh Giddey: 10.8 PTS, 7.3 REB, 5.8 AST, 40.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.1 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 32 3PT% (40-for-125)
- Darius Bazley: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 36.2 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (19-for-71)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
Thunder Injuries: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Ankle)
Pick for Wizards vs. Thunder
The Thunder are favored to win over the Wizards based on our in-depth statistical analysis combined with the betting split data provided by regulated betting sites.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!