Washington Wizards vs. New Orleans Pelicans Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 24
The Washington Wizards (11-6) visit the New Orleans Pelicans (3-16) at Smoothie King Center, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 24, 2021. The Pelicans are 3.5-point underdogs in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Washington Wizards and New Orleans Pelicans.
Wizards stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington
- Washington’s ATS record is 10-7-0 this season.
- The Wizards have a 2-3 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Washington’s 17 games with a set total.
- The Wizards have been favored on the moneyline seven total times this season. They’ve gone 5-2 in those games.
- Washington has a 2-2 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -159 or shorter.
- The Wizards have an implied moneyline win probability of 61.4% in this matchup.
Key players for Washington
- Montrezl Harrell: 17.5 PTS, 9.0 REB, 65.3 FG%
- Bradley Beal: 23.3 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (27-for-97)
- Kyle Kuzma: 13.5 PTS, 9.4 REB, 40.9 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (39-for-111)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 15.2 PTS, 5.4 AST, 41.0 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 10.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (34-for-94)
Wizards Injuries: Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team), Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
Pelicans stats and betting info
Betting trends for New Orleans
- So far this season, Washington has put together a 10-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Wizards have a 2-3 record against the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Out of Washington’s 17 games with a set total, five have hit the over (29.4%).
- The Pelicans have won three, or 16.7%, of the 18 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- New Orleans has entered 17 games this season as the underdog by +130 or more and is 3-14 in those contests.
- The Pelicans have a 43.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Key players for New Orleans
- Jonas Valanciunas: 19.1 PTS, 12.5 REB, 50.9 FG%, 56.4 3PT% (22-for-39)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.6 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (39-for-134)
- Devonte’ Graham: 15.3 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 38.9 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (47-for-131)
- Josh Hart: 11.7 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Herbert Jones: 6.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Pelicans Injuries: Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Foot), Daulton Hommes: Out (Leg), Zion Williamson: Out (Foot)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!