Washington Wizards vs New Orleans Pelicans Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 15
The Washington Wizards (9-3) host the New Orleans Pelicans (2-12) at Capital One Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 15, 2021. The Pelicans are 2-point underdogs in the game.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Washington Wizards and New Orleans Pelicans in which the Wizards are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Wizards stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington
- Washington has an 8-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Wizards are 3-2 against the spread.
- Washington has hit the over in four of its 12 games with a set total (33.3%).
- The Wizards have won 80% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- Washington has gone 4-1 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter (80%).
- The Wizards have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.5% in this matchup.
Key players for Washington
- Montrezl Harrell: 18.3 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 64.5 FG%
- Bradley Beal: 23.3 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 40.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (16-for-64)
- Kyle Kuzma: 15.0 PTS, 9.2 REB, 43.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 16.1 PTS, 5.7 AST, 43.2 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 9.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
Wizards Injuries: Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team), Bradley Beal: Out (Personal), Davis Bertans: Out (Ankle), Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
Pelicans stats and betting info
Betting trends for New Orleans
- Washington is 8-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Wizards are 3-2 against the spread.
- Four of Washington’s 12 games with a set total have hit the over (33.3%).
- This season, the Pelicans have been the underdog 13 times and won two of those games.
- New Orleans has a record of 2-10 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +106 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 48.5% chance of a victory for the Pelicans.
Key players for New Orleans
- Jonas Valanciunas: 19.6 PTS, 13.5 REB, 51.0 FG%, 57.7 3PT% (15-for-26)
- Devonte’ Graham: 15.7 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 38.3 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (40-for-117)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 15.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.2 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (31-for-109)
- Josh Hart: 10.6 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
- Garrett Temple: 6.7 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
Pelicans Injuries: Zion Williamson: Out (Foot)
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!