Washington State vs. Arizona Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 12 Predictions
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Washington State Cougars (5-5, 0-0 Pac-12) will face off against the Arizona Wildcats (1-9, 0-0 Pac-12). The Cougars are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -15.5). The over/under for this one is set at 53.5 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Washington State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Washington State
- Washington State has a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are 0-2 against the spread when favored by 15.5 points or more this season.
- Washington State has gone over in four of its 10 games with a set total (40%).
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Friday’s over/under of 53.5 points six times this season.
- This season, the average total for Cougars games is 57.9 points, 4.4 more than the over/under of 53.5 points for this contest.
- The Cougars average 375.2 yards per game, just 7.9 more than the 367.3 the Wildcats give up per contest.
- Washington State is 4-1 overall when the team totals more than 367.3 yards.
- This year, the Cougars have turned the ball over 16 times, 10 more than the Wildcats’ takeaways (6).
|Pass yards||262.0 (2620)||39|
|Rush yards||113.2 (1132)||111|
|Points scored||25.7 (257)||85|
|Pass yards against||221.3 (2213)||49|
|Rush yards against||176.5 (1765)||98|
|Points allowed||26.0 (260)||65|
Key players for Washington State
- Jayden de Laura has 2,253 passing yards (225.3 ypg) to lead Washington State, completing 62.7% of his passes and collecting 19 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Max Borghi, has carried the ball 122 times for 612 yards (61.2 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- Calvin Jackson Jr.’s 754 receiving yards (75.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 53 receptions with five touchdowns.
Arizona stats and betting info
Betting trends for Arizona
- Arizona’s ATS record is 6-4-0 this season.
- The Wildcats are 4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 15.5 points or more this year.
- The teams have hit the over in four of Arizona’s 10 games with a set total .
- This season, three games Arizona played finished with a combined score higher than 53.5 points.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 52.3 points this season, 1.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Wildcats rack up 47.8 fewer yards per game (350.0) than the Cougars give up per matchup (397.8).
- Arizona is 0-3 overall when the team amasses more than 397.8 yards.
- The Wildcats have 20 giveaways this season, while the Cougars have 22 takeaways .
|Pass yards||216.4 (2164)||80|
|Rush yards||133.6 (1336)||94|
|Points scored||17.3 (173)||121|
|Pass yards against||193.6 (1936)||21|
|Rush yards against||173.7 (1737)||96|
|Points allowed||29.5 (295)||88|
Key players for Arizona
- Will Plummer has 1,054 passing yards (105.4 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 55.7% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 171 rushing yards (17.1 ypg) on 44 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Drake Anderson’s team-high 267 rushing yards (26.7 per game) have come on 73 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- Stanley Berryhill III’s 595 receiving yards (59.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 68 receptions and one touchdown.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!