Washington State Cougars vs Northern Kentucky Norse Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 7
The Northern Kentucky Norse visit the Washington State Cougars at Beasley Coliseum, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Wednesday, December 7th. The Norse are 12.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 126 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Northern Kentucky Norse and Washington State Cougars.
Washington State Cougars Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Washington State
- The Washington State Cougars are currently 3-4 on the season.
- The Cougars are averaging 72.3 points per game. Combining with Norse’s 68.7 points per game gives a total of 141.0, which is 15 more than the current Over/Under of 126.
- Each of Washington State’s last 10 games have produced a total of 128+ points.
- Washington State has won six of its last seven games at Beasley Coliseum.
Washington State Cougars Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||72.3||99|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.7||73|
|Assists Per Game||11.3||75|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.9||104|
|Blocks Per Game||3.3||72|
Key Players for Washington State
- TJ Bamba leads Washington State with 15.4 points per game in 7 games.
- Justin Powell leads Washington State with 4.4 assists per game in 7 games.
- Mouhamed Gueye leads Washington State with 7.3 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Mouhamed Gueye leads Washington State with a 53.3 FG% through 7 games.
- Jabe Mullins leads Washington State with a 56.7 3PT% through 5 games.
Northern Kentucky Norse Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Northern Kentucky
- The Northern Kentucky Norse are currently 5-4 on the season.
- The Norse are averaging 68.7 points per game. Combining with Cougars’ 72.3 points per game gives a total of 141.0, which is 15 more than the current Over/Under of 126.
- Northern Kentucky has lost the first half in each of its last five night games.
Northern Kentucky Norse Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.7||131|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.7||122|
|Assists Per Game||13.6||52|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.2||95|
|Blocks Per Game||2.8||88|
Key Players for Northern Kentucky
- Marques Warrick leads Northern Kentucky with 21.6 points per game in 9 games.
- Xavier Rhodes leads Northern Kentucky with 3.9 assists per game in 8 games played.
- Chris Brandon leads Northern Kentucky with 11.7 rebounds per game in 9 games.
- LJ Wells leads Northern Kentucky with a 50.0 FG% through 7 games.
- Xavier Rhodes leads Northern Kentucky with a 60.0 3PT% through 8 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.