Washington Nationals vs Seattle Mariners Betting Odds & Game Analysis | July 13
The Seattle Mariners visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 12:05pm ET on Wednesday July 13th, 12:05pm ET. The Seattle Mariners are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the Seattle Mariners and Washington Nationals.
Washington and Seattle Betting Info
- Each of the Mariners’ last four games against National League opponents have gone OVER the total runs line.
- The Mariners have won each of their last eight games.
Seattle Mariners Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.234|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.1|
Key Players for Seattle
- Diego Castillo: 4.22 ERA, 9.00 K/9, 1.28 WHIP
- Marco Gonzales: 3.24 ERA, 4.67 K/9, 1.31 WHIP
- Erik Swanson: 0.79 ERA, 12.71 K/9, 0.88 WHIP
- Tyler France: .306 Batting Avg, .379 OBP, .460 SLG, .839 OPS, 32 Runs
- John Crawford: .266 Batting Avg, .345 OBP, .386 SLG, .731 OPS, 39 Runs
- Jesse Winker: .226 Batting Avg, .341 OBP, .337 SLG, .678 OPS, 26 Runs
- Justin Upton: .140 Batting Avg, .260 OBP, .233 SLG, .493 OPS, 2 Runs
- Eugenio Suárez: .242 Batting Avg, .336 OBP, .443 SLG, .779 OPS, 41 Runs
- Adam Frazier: .221 Batting Avg, .286 OBP, .288 SLG, .574 OPS, 33 Runs
- Caleb Raleigh: .199 Batting Avg, .269 OBP, .455 SLG, .724 OPS, 18 Runs
Washington Nationals Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.248|
|AVG Runs Scored||3.9|
Key Players for Washington
- Cory Abbott: 0.00 ERA, 9.00 K/9, 0.00 WHIP
- Tanner Rainey: 3.30 ERA, 10.80 K/9, 1.30 WHIP
- Paolo Espino: 3.42 ERA, 7.00 K/9, 1.23 WHIP
- Juan Soto: .243 Batting Avg, .398 OBP, .473 SLG, .871 OPS, 52 Runs
- César Hernández: .241 Batting Avg, .301 OBP, .305 SLG, .606 OPS, 42 Runs
- Keibert Ruiz: .255 Batting Avg, .315 OBP, .356 SLG, .671 OPS, 21 Runs
- Maikel Franco: .235 Batting Avg, .264 OBP, .353 SLG, .617 OPS, 25 Runs
- Lane Thomas: .220 Batting Avg, .276 OBP, .384 SLG, .660 OPS, 30 Runs
- Yadiel Hernandez: .275 Batting Avg, .318 OBP, .423 SLG, .741 OPS, 21 Runs
- Luis García: .298 Batting Avg, .310 OBP, .433 SLG, .743 OPS, 12 Runs
- Nelson Cruz: .241 Batting Avg, .326 OBP, .363 SLG, .689 OPS, 39 Runs
- Joshua Bell: .304 Batting Avg, .386 OBP, .491 SLG, .877 OPS, 44 Runs
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Red Sox Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Gavin Sheets | Friday
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props | Andrew Vaughn | Friday
Washington Nationals vs San Diego Padres Betting Odds & Game Analysis | August 12
The San Diego Padres visit the Washington Nationals at Nationals Park, taking the field at 7:05pm ET on Friday August 12th, 7:05pm ET. The Washington Nationals are 2-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 9 runs…